Selamat Datang 어서 오세요 Ke Blog Saya

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jung Woo Sung Says His ′Running Man′ Episode Will Be the Best

 
 
 Jung Woo Sung is happy about his appearance on Running Man, and he′s expecting his viewers to be happy with it as well.

The actor spoke about his upcoming Running Man appearance at the media day event for his film Cold Eyes held on June 19.

"It was my first variety show in a while," he said. "I worked hard on Running Man. I worked so hard that the people around me kept asking me what had come over me."
 
 
 In the preview for the episode aired on June 16, Jung Woo Sung was shown going after the Running Man members in a dark suit. His eagerness, as well as the caption ′The most uncontrollable chaser, Jung Woo Sung′, were enough to get many fans of the show worked up.

Jung Woo Sung said, "I became really immersed in the story of the game. I couldn′t see how it was because I was busy running, but the staff told me it came out great. I think my episode will be the best yet."

Han Hyo Joo, who also appeared in the show with Jung Woo Sung, said, "I′ve been on Running Man before, so I know how absorbed you can become in it, but I didn′t know he would go that far. You come across the cast during shoots, and they all told me he was ′a Jung Woo Sung we didn′t know of before′. I think he′ll become a top wanted figure for variety shows after the broadcast airs."
 
 Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo appear in Cold Eyes as the leader of a criminal band and a police force member. The Running Man episode, featuring the two and 2PM′s Junho, will air on June 23.
 
source: mwave.

No comments: